The system developed by Paysera allows online payments by means of a single centralized interface (API). You will
simply need to install our system on your website. Then, the processes will be performed automatically.
This is done by addressing our servers, by transferring the parameters listed below in the documentation. After the
installation, your website visitors will have the opportunity to choose from all of our payment methods. Once the
payment with the amount specified by you is made, the relevant information ias sent to your website.
The layout below shows how Paysera system works.
1. Data array described in the specification is transferred to Paysera system and your website visitor is
provided with the list of available payment methods. If you want to find out what type of data has to be
transferred from your system and what type of data is to be returned by Paysera, see chapter
"Integration with detailed specification".
- 1.1. If the user refuses to pay, s/he will be returned to the cancelurl address specified by you.
1.2. If there are errors in the transferred data array an error page will be displayed to your website
visitor. Possible error values can be viewed in chapter
- 2. Your website visitor will be directed to the selected payment system.
- 3. Having made a payment, the visitor will be redirected to Paysera.
4. When returning from the payment system, the visitor will be automatically redirected to accepturl
address specified by you.
- 5. Paysera system will be informed after the payment system fully executes the payment.
6. Having received information about the executed payment, Paysera will address your website at the specified
callbackurl address and transfer all the information on the payment.