The system developed by Paysera allows online payments by
means of a single centralized interface (API). You will simply need
to install our system on your website. Then, the processes will be
This is done by addressing our servers, by transferring the
parameters listed below in the documentation. After the
installation, your website visitors will have the opportunity to
choose from all of our payment methods. Once the payment with the
amount specified by you is made, the relevant information is sent
to your website.
The layout below shows how Paysera system works.
- 1. Data array described in the specification is transferred to
Paysera system and your website visitor is provided with the
list of available payment methods. If you want to find out what
type of data has to be transferred from your system and what type
of data is to be returned by Paysera.com, see chapter “Detailed
- 1.1. If the user refuses to pay, s/he will be returned to the
cancelurl address specified by you.
- 1.2. If there are errors in the transferred data array, they
will be reported at the specified callback address, by
respectively indicating status and error parameters. In such
case, an error page will be displayed to your website visitor.
Possible error parameter values can be viewed in chapter
- 2. Your website visitor will be directed to the selected
- 3. Having made a payment, the visitor will be redirected to
- 4. When returning from the payment system, the visitor will be
automatically redirected to accepturl address specified
- 5. Paysera system will be informed after the payment system
fully executes the payment.
- 6. Having received information about the executed payment,
Paysera will address your website at the specified callbackurl
address and transfer all the information on the payment.
Integration of SMS Bank payment type is identical to the integration of payment
collection. The only difference is that during
request generation to Paysera system one should specify
payment parameter's value as "smsbank".
Libwebtopay can also be used for this specific case.
During request generation payment parameter's value should be
equal to "smsbank".
Payment briefing is exactly the same as in payment
collection. Libwebtopay library can be also used for payment