Files for transfer import can be created in .xls file format. To do that, transfer details, specified in the example file, must be entered and copied to a .mokesis extension file.
If you cannot create a .mokesis extension file, copy the text to a .txt format file, save it and rename the extension to .mokesis, e.g. transfers.txt” -> ”transfers.mokesis”.
- Data and field ordering is mandatory.
- Specified data must be precise and not contain any additional symbols, letters or numbers.
- The transfer date must correspond to the date the file was uploaded, and the transfer execution date may be any, up to 2 years further in the future from the day the file was uploaded.
- Both dates must start with a year and end with a day, and cannot be separated by spaces, dots, dashes or any other characters.
- In the payer’s account field, the payer’s account number in IBAN format or the payer’s account number in the Paysera system must be indicated.
- The payer’s name must correspond either to the name and surname of the natural person, or to the name and abbreviation of the legal status of the legal person.
- The payer’s code field must contain the code of a natural or legal person.
- In the payer’s account field, a recipient’s phone number with a state code, full email address, an account number in IBAN format or an account number in Paysera system may be indicated.
- In the recipient’s name field, the recipient’s name and surname or the name and abbreviation of the legal status of a legal person must be indicated.
- The amount must be specified in cents, without separating it by a comma or period.
- Currency code according to ISO standards.
- Empty fields (e.g. between the payer’s code and the beneficiary’s account) must not be deleted, as they correspond to the values in the MOKESIS format file.
- The first row containing fields names should not be copied. Details are copied from the number of the first transfer to one row after the last payment order.
If you have any questions, please contact Client Service Center.
- * – Mandatory field
- C – Symbolic field
- YYYY – Four figures specifying the year
- MM – Two figures specifying the month (mandatory requirement)
- DD – Two figures specifying the day (mandatory requirement)
- N – Digital field
- The maximum length of the field is specified
- Each field is separated by the symbol TAB (#9)
- File extension depends on the document type. Name does not matter
- Information of one transfer is specified in one row
- Literal code of foreign exchange according to the ISO standards
- UTF-8 code table is used in the text
File extension must be mokesis. Name does not matter, e.g. transfers.mokesis.
1 – Standard
2 – Urgent