Информация Извините, эта глава доступна только на английском языке.
After some events that were not initiated by the client there can be a callback with the data about the status.
Callback is a request from our servers to client's server. It is enabled when creating a transfer.Possible statuses are these:
- raised when transfer was accepted by user on the web page, but there are not enough funds in selected account. After incoming funds, if it is enough for all payments in transfer, flow continues
- raised when the transfer is accepted by the user and money for the transfer are reserved, but one or more beneficiaries are still not registered on the system
- raised when the transfer was accepted by the user and money was reserved, but a password was given for at least one payment and is still not provided. Password should be provided by the client or by the user, receiving the payment.
- raised when the transfer is accepted by the user and money for transfer is reserved. All beneficiaries are registered and transfer can proceed
- raised when the transfer is rejected by the user
Client can revoke transfer which are
reserved. After revoking, the transfer becomes
- raised when the transfer has failed due to some reason
- raised when the transfer is accepted by the user and money is received
Информация If client does not have accessible URI from remote server, client can get all information directly from API. Be aware that API requests can be limited to client, so status cannot be checked too often. It's best to always use callbacks if available
Our servers make
POST request to
callback['url'] in your server. Parameters are encoded in
Предупреждение Instead of usual
JSONcallback response returns as
Response status codes
Server must return status code
200 (or any other
2xx) if the callback has been successfully processed and any other status code if not - in that case callback will be repeated after some time. Server should not provide redirect status codes (
Transfer callback response example
POST /your_provided_callback_uri HTTP/1.1 Host: example.com